TCG – The year ahead…
Happy New Year! On behalf of all of us here at Traction Consulting Group, we hope your holiday was awesome, and you are ready to get-after-it in the new year! As a primer to some of the innovations we have set for our customers in 2012, here are some of the exciting things we are working on:
- BizBoard – Our streamlined web-enabled metrics system is ready to engage your management team. With it, teams will be able to combine metrics from ERP, CRM, Spreadsheets, and other database applications – all into a single dashboarding solution. In addition, each metric will have an associated “Action List”. So not only will the metrics help you better understand your company, but they will also prove as a central hub of activity to improve where there is work to be done. This solution works from any web browser, including iPads and other tablets.
- BizBoard Mobile – We don’t want your iPhone or Android to be left out. To that, we have created BizBoard Mobile, specifically formatted for phones with web browsers, to better react to just-in-time information while on-the-go. Alerts are set up to push to users on a daily or hourly basis. For example: customers and orders requiring follow-up, salesmen not performing to goals, opportunity not closing, and more. Users can then interact with these alerts, and track them over time, giving them mobile tools to quickly react to changing business data.
- Traction LMS– As part of our ongoing focus of Mentoring & Training as an extension of the Development & Support services we perform for our customers, Traction has created a Learning Management System (LMS) to help customers gain traction within their educational initiatives. No longer will your employees struggle to find policies, procedures, instruction, and expectations. With our LMS, teams will find a one-stop-shop for everything – Instructions and procedures, policies, how-to’s, tips and tricks, videos, and more.
- Traction Alerts – Don’t hunt for information – have the information find you. Our alerts/reporting system for Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM, and SugarCRM delivers just-in-time information directly to a user’s inbox. So instead of salesmen “searching” CRM for information, the information is pro-actively delivered to them. We have many generic reports, like: This week’s customers & activities, Customers you haven’t visited in a while, This week’s birthdays, and Opportunity Follow-up; but we can also customize these or add any additional as needs arise. We also include these services free-of-charge with our Managed CRM Service Agreement.
- Traction Intelligence – For Microsoft CRM Online and Salesforce.com customers, it is often best to have a “local copy” of the information in order to do extended reporting, analysis, and data integration. Traction Intelligence provides you with exactly that – a copy of your Online information, directly in a local database your resources can quickly reach. You can choose your database – our data pumping system does the rest.
Thanks again for all your support in 2011, and we look forward to continuing our rock-solid quality, service, and value for you in 2012.