Talend tNotesRunAgent Connector Instructions:
Please Note: If you don’t really “know” Lotus Notes, then these components probably won’t help you much. Notes doesn’t work like traditional SQL databases (it is more of a NoSQL type database). As such, you may need help. Support, maintenance, and training packages are available for our components. Please contact us for additional information: Traction Consulting Group – Contact Information
Download The Control:
- Download the control from Talend Exchange
- Install our components in a new directory under your Talend directory.
- In Windows -> Preferences -> Talend -> Components, change the User Component path to your extracted path.
- For tNotesRunAgent to work, you need to load the Notes.jar library. This file is available from either the Client or the Server. So, your first component in your job should be tLibraryLoad, which will declare Notes.jar
- DIIOP – Allows you to bypass the local Client and instead execute remote instructions to the server. Minimizes the footprint on the client, but slows down processing. This option is necessary if you are working in 64bit client environments.
- Set the iNotes user id and password if you use DIIOP. Also, specify your server address for the DIIOP port.
- Use the local client Password (current .ID file) if you do not use DIIOP
- Domino Server & File/Path Name – Server can be local (leave as “”), or enter the server name here. File/Path should use forward slashes (like in the example)
- Agent Name: Specify the agent you wish to run. NOTE: This agent CANNOT have NotesUIWorkspace declared in it, or any of its libraries. Otherwise it will not run. (This only runs “background” agents).
- You can purchase a support, maintenance, and training package for your company. This is the best way to fully utilize the components, and ensure your production environment is supported. Please contact us for additional information: Traction CG